This chocolate chip cookie bake was really fun to make. I set out to create the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe, and came up with this instead!
The texture is airy and cake like and so satisfying. And that chocolate drizzle just puts it over the top! I mean, I could eat anything with a chocolate drizzle on top – couldn’t you??
With just a handful of ingredients, this chocolate chip cookie bake whips up super fast, and I bet you have the majority of them on hand! The ingredients are:
I got about 12 medium sized bars from this recipe but you can cut them however large or small you’d like.
I still have yet to create the perfect classic chocolate chip cookie recipe, but in the meantime, I’ll keep stuffing my face with this chocolate chip cookie bake for some inspiration. I hope you enjoy these
cute little guys as much as our family did. Let me know what you think of them!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8.5x11 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, cassava flour, arrowroot, baking soda and salt.
- Add in the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla and eggs until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared baking dish using a spatula to evenly distribute the batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow the cookie bake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the cookie bake is cooling, melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips over a double broiler. When the cookie bake is cool to the touch, use a spoon to drizzle chocolate over the top. Enjoy!