Traditional fruit dips are made with ingredients like plain greek yogurt, cream cheese, pudding mix, or cool whip. But this healthy fruit dip is made with coconut cream to keep things light and good for you!
This healthy fruit dip recipe is light and airy, sweetened with honey, and pairs well with any fruit. This homemade fruit dip is also gluten free and dairy free!
And bonus – it comes together in only a few minutes! I love that this recipe is so easy to prep!
If you’re looking for a vegan fruit dip – no problem! Just substitute the honey for some maple syrup and you’re good to go.
Ingredients In Healthy Fruit Dip
Coconut cream (the solid part from a can of cold coconut milk)
Honey or maple syrup
How To Make Healthy Fruit Dip
First, you’ll need to make sure your coconut cream is cold and solid. To do this, just refrigerate a can of full fat coconut milk over night. Because no two brands are the same, I’d recommend refrigerating 2 cans to ensure you’ll end up with enough coconut cream.
Next, place the coconut cream into a mixing bowl and whip using a hand mixer until it becomes light and fluffy and smooth.
Add in the honey, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla and mix to combine. And that’s it!
I love dipping strawberries into this healthy fruit dip, but any fruit would be delicious.
Follow me on Instagram and use the tag #simplyjillicious if you make this recipe! I’d love to see it!
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter here.
If you try this healthy fruit dip, or any of my recipes, please leave a review and star rating – thank you!
Healthy Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
- 1 cup coconut cream (solid part from a refrigerated can of full fat coconut milk. 1-2 cans depending on the brand. )
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (can sub maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Refridgerate the cans of full fat coconut milk overnight to solidify the coconut cream.
- Scoop out the cold coconut cream into a mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to whip the coconut cream until smooth and creamy. Make sure to avoid scooping out the liquid.
- Add in the honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix once more with the hand mixer to make sure everything is evenly mixed.
- Serve cold with strawberries or your favorite fruits.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Hungry for more? Check out some of my favorite recipes!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Bites
Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks
Chocolate Pomegranate Almond Clusters
Paleo Whoopie Pies
Fudgy Paleo Brownies
Gluten Free and Paleo Crinkle Cookies
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Banana Coconut Milk Smoothie