These healthy oatmeal bites with raisins are a simple yet delicious snack you can grab on the go!
They’re great for a quick breakfast, or even a sweet treat. I love to pack a few in my kids’ lunchboxes.
They’re easy to cart around and take to school, and full of fiber, protein, and some healthy fats.
These healthy oatmeal raisin cookie bites are vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
They’re easy to make in your food processor, and totally kid friendly because they taste just like oatmeal cookies! I just love a good snack ball recipe.
Especially one with natural ingredients.
To make this delicious little no bake snack, you’ll need a food processor.
If you don’t have one, I highly recommend getting one! They for sure come in handy.
However, if you don’t have one, I think these vegan oatmeal cookie bites will still work if you finely chop the nuts and oats, before mixing in the wet ingredients.
This healthy oatmeal bites recipe is suuuuper easy to make and takes only 5 minutes. If you don’t want to take the time to roll them into balls, you could also press the mixture into an 8×8 pan and cut out squares instead.
Ingredients In Healthy Oatmeal Bites With Raisins
- GF rolled oats
- Raw almonds
- Pure maple syrup
- Organic raisins
- Avocado oil (coconut oil will work fine too)
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
How To Make Healthy Oatmeal Bites With Raisins
1) Fit your food processor with the metal s blade.
2) Add the almonds in and pulse them a few times until they break down and become smaller in size, but be careful not to over process them.
3) Add in the oats and the rest of the ingredients. Process until well mixed together and forms a crumbly dough consistency.
4) Using a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
5) Roll each mound into a ball, and place the baking sheet into the fridge for 30 minutes.
6) Once the healthy oatmeal bites are chilled, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.
Follow me on Instagram and use the tag #simplyjillicious if you make these healthy oatmeal bites! I’d love to see them!
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter here.
If you try these healthy oatmeal raisin cookie bites, or any of my recipes, please leave a review and star rating – thank you!
Healthy Oatmeal Bites With Raisins
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (can sub coconut oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- heaping 2/3 cup organic raisins
- Fit your food processor with the metal s blade, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the almonds to the food processor and pulse them a few times until they break down and become smaller in size. Be careful not to over process them or they'll turn to flour!
- Add in the oats, maple syrup, oil, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and raisins and process until evenly mixed together and a crumbly dough forms.
- Using a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Roll each mound into a ball and place the baking sheet into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the healthy oatmeal bites are chilled, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Hungry for more? Check out some of my favorite dessert recipes!
Paleo Banana Bread Cookies
Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks
Chocolate Pomegranate Almond Clusters
Paleo Whoopie Pies
Fudgy Paleo Brownies
Gluten Free and Paleo Crinkle Cookies
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Banana Coconut Milk Smoothie
Hey! Do you know the nutrition facts of this recipe? Thank you!
Sorry for the late response, Juliana! The recipe has been updated with the nutrition facts at the bottom of the recipe if you’d like to check that out. 🙂