Lemonade! Get your fresh cold lemonade! Anyone else remember sitting at a makeshift table trying to sell a cup of lemonade to strangers that drove by? It didn’t help that I grew up in Arizona and the summer sun is just blistering hot. I don’t know why my little 9 year old self thought it was worth all the torture just to make a $1.25. Oh well. I guess it’s just part of growing up. I mean, if you didn’t sell lemonade on the street corner, did you even have a childhood? 😉
But really, there’s nothing better than a glass of ice cold lemonade on a hot summer day. And this recipe is perfect for beating the heat. This sparkling lemonade is super refreshing and naturally sweetened with honey. Seltzer water adds the perfect fizz to elevate your lemonade drinking experience – but plain filtered water would be just fine too!
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup honey
- 6 cups sparkling seltzer water
- Juice enough lemons to yield 1 cup of lemon juice and pour into a pitcher.
- Add in the honey and whisk until combined.
- Pour in the sparkling water and whisk a few more times until completely incorporated.
- Serve with or without ice.