This Healthy Single Serve Cookie recipe is perfect for when that sweet tooth craving hits. Sometimes you just want a treat fast, or you don’t want a whole bunch of leftovers.
Love cookies? Try my Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies!
This single serve chocolate chip cookie will hit the spot after a long day. It can be made in minutes and it’s the best cookie recipe for one! It uses healthy ingredients that you most likely have on hand.
This healthy chocolate chip cookie is:
- dairy free
- gluten free
- the perfect size
- easy to make
- the perfect single serving for one
- naturally sweetened
Healthy Single Serve Cookie – Ingredients
Almond butter (can sub peanut butter) – this creates a nice base for all the ingredients to be added to, and also allows this recipe to be oil free.
Melted coconut oil -can sub avocado oil or oil of choice – just make sure it’s a light flavored oil. I prefer avocado.
Coconut sugar – the main sweetener in this recipe. Coconut sugar is unrefined and has a similar flavor to brown sugar.
Maple syrup – adds a little extra sweetness.
Egg yolk – binds everything together and gives the cookie a great texture.
Vanilla extract – gives this recipe that homemade taste.
Sea salt – Needed to balance the sweetness. I love adding some flaky sea salt to the top of my finished cookie as well!
Baking soda – helps the cookie rise to perfection.
Almond flour – a great flour to bake with. It adds some protein, and keeps things gluten free.
Chocolate chips – I love the Guittard brand but feel free to use any brand you’d like!
Healthy Single Serve Cookie – How to Make
First, preheat the oven to 350℉ and add a small square of parchment paper to a baking dish.
Next, in a small bowl, combine the nut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
Then, stir in the 1/8 tsp baking soda and salt.
Next, mix in the almond flour until a dough forms. Add in the 2 tbsp chocolate chips and stir until evenly encorporated.
Finally, roll the dough in between your hands to form a cookie dough ball. Place the dough on the cookie sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes.
Let cool for 10 minutes before eating.
Enjoy this single serve healthy cookie!
Healthy Single Serve Cookie – Notes
- This healthy single serving cookie will not work in the microwave.
- Any natural nut butter will work.
- This cookie recipe hasn’t been tested in the air fryer.
- This recipe is not for a low calorie single serve cookie.
Follow me on Instagram and tag @simply_jillicious if you make this healthy single serve cookie! I’d love to see it!
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter here.
Healthy Single Serve Cookie Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Stir until well mixed.
- Add in the salt, baking soda, and almond flour and stir until a thick sticky dough forms.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough between your hands to form a ball. If it's too sticky, add a few drops of water to your hands and before rolling.
- Place the cookie on the baking sheet and flatten the top before baking.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool on the pan for 10 minutes before eating.
Hungry for more? Try some of my favorite recipes!
Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
Gluten Free Cinnamon Cookies
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dairy Free Caramel Sauce
Eggnog Baked Oatmeal
Healthy Cranberry Sauce
Gluten-Free Mummy Cookies
Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
Paleo Spice Cake with Cinnamon Maple Glaze
Gluten Free Pancakes
Coconut Lime Date Balls – great for meal prep!
Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
Dairy Free Gluten Free Whoopie Pies
Pumpkin Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Vegan Peanut Butter Nice Cream
Valentine’s Day Smoothie – February recipe