Eggnog oatmeal is perfect for a special holiday breakfast. And best of all, it’s easy to make!
This Christmas baked oatmeal calls for simple ingredients and is so delicious! You will love it!
I used dairy free eggnog made with almond milk. But you can sub your favorite brand of eggnog.
Eggnog oatmeal is delicious served warm with a drizzle of maple syrup, or topped with fresh berries.
This oatmeal recipe will become a December family favorite!
Eggnog Baked Oatmeal – Ingredients
Avocado oil (can sub oil of choice)
Pure maple syrup
Eggnog Baked Oatmeal – How To Make
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350℉
Step 2: Add all the ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl and stir until well combined. No need to separate the wet ingredients from the dry.
Step 3: Pour the oatmeal batter into a 8×8 dish. I used a glass dish like this one.
Step 4: Place the holiday baked oatmeal into the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes. The time will vary depending on your oven.
Step 5: Once fully cooked and the middle of the oatmeal is set up, remove it from the oven and serve warm with pure maple syrup.
Follow me on Instagram and use the tag #simplyjillicious if you make this eggnog baked oatmeal! I’d love to see it!
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter here.
If you try this eggnog oatmeal, or any of my recipes, please leave a review and star rating – thank you!
More holiday recipes to try:
Chocolate Almond Pomegranate Clusters
Date Sweetened Hot Chocolate
Paleo Gingerbread Cupcakes
Eggnog Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oats (I used gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups almond milk eggnog (can sub your favorite eggnog)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (can sub any oil)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of ground cloves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350℉
- Add all the ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour the oatmeal batter into a 8x8 baking dish. I used a glass dish like this one.
- Place the dish into the oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes until the middle is soft but set when touched.
- Serve warm with maple syrup or fresh berries.
Hungry for more? Try some of my favorite recipes!
Almond Flour Banana Muffins
Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
Almond Butter Cups
Paleo Banana Bread Cookies
Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks
Homemade Almond Milk
Paleo Whoopie Pies
Fudgy Paleo Brownies
Paleo Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Low Carb Keto Chicken Salad
Slow Cooker Elderberry Syrup
Coconut Lime Snack Balls
Healthy Lemon Popsicles
Blueberry Muffin recipe (GF, Paleo)
Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream