Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip is a festive appetizer that can also double as a delicious autumn dessert.
The taste of this pumpkin dip recipe reminds me of pumpkin cheesecake, but with a lot less work! It’s basically a pumpkin cheesecake dip!
It can be made right in a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer. It couldn’t be easier.
This pumpkin cream cheese dip is sweet, full of pumpkin spice flavor, and perfect for party’s or special occasions. I’ve seen others add cool whip into their pumpkin dip, but I much prefer the taste and texture of the classic cream cheese version.
Easy pumpkin recipes are perfect for the fall and I just know you’ll love this cream cheese pumpkin goodness!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip – Ingredients
- Cream cheese
- Pumpkin puree
- Powdered sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla Extract
Supplies Needed To Make Pumpkin Dip
Hand mixer (a stand mixer will work as well)
Large mixing bowl
Spatula to scrape the sides
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip – How To Make
First, add one package cream cheese to a large mixing bowl with tall sides. To beat cream cheese, use a hand mixer to mix it until it reaches a fluffy consistency. Alternately, you can use a stand mixer to achieve the same results.
Next, add in the pumpkin puree and mix until well incorporated.
Lastly, add in the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, vanilla, and the powdered sugar a little at a time. Beat until well combined.
Use a spatula to scrape the cream cheese pumpkin dip into your desired serving bowl (or heck, eat it straight from the mixing bowl!)
Serve the pumpkin dip with your favorite fruit, graham crackers, or pretzels. See down below for a few more delicious ideas.
If you’re not eating right it right away and need to save it for later, store the dip in an air tight container in the fridge until needed.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip – What To Dip?
Luckily, you can really dip anything your heart desires into this pumpkin dip! Here’s some things I recommend:
Bite sized bagel chunks
Pumpkin Dip Tips
- Be sure to use canned pumpkin puree, and not pumpkin pie filling. This is a common mistake and will greatly affect the taste of your pumpkin cream cheese dip!
- Use high quality cream cheese. I recommend buying organic dairy products when possible. They are better for your body and taste delicious.
- Use the Libby’s brand for your pumpkin puree. I think this is the only time I would recommend a non organic ingredient! Libby’s pumpkin puree is the absolute best for baking, because it has a lower moisture content compared to all it’s competitors.
I hope you enjoy this super easy pumpkin cream cheese dip! Leave me a comment below and tell me what you dipped! 🙂
Follow me on Instagram and use #simplyjillicious if you make this cream cheese pumpkin dip! I’d love to see it!
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter here
More dip recipes:
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
Tortilla Chip Dip
Dairy Free Caramel Sauce
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Dip
- 1 8 oz package organic cream cheese
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling, Libby's works best)
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- With a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese for a few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the canned pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice, and mix for another minute until well blended.
- Add in 1/2 cup of powdered sugar at a time, mixing after each one.
- Serve with cookies, graham crackers, bagel chunks, pretzels, apples, nuts, or anything else you'd like!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Hungry for more? Try some of my favorite recipes!
GF Texas Sheet Cake
Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls – perfect for September
Sautéed Asparagus with Ghee and Garlic
Paleo Spice Cake with Cinnamon Maple Glaze
Gluten Free Pancakes
Crunchy Almond Butter Cups
Coconut Lime Date Balls
Pineapple Chicken Fajitas
Paleo Whoopie Pies