These Peanut Butter Cup Muffins are so fun! They’re grain free, gluten free, and dairy free.
Add some peanut butter cups to your shopping list and let’s get baking!
Chocolate peanut butter cups are the star of the show in these peanut butter muffins.
Or of course you could go with the classic Reese’s. You could even mix in mini reese cups into the batter if you’d prefer.
These peanut butter muffins are
- naturally sweetened (no brown sugar here!)
- easy to make
- gluten free
Peanut Butter Cup Muffins – Ingredients
Creamy peanut butter
Peanut butter cups
Peanut Butter Cup Muffins – How To Make
First, combine the almond flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium sized bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla into the dry ingredients and mix together until a batter forms.
Next, line a regular muffin pan with parchment liners and fill them up 3/4 of the way with the muffin batter. I like to use an ice cream scoop to keep the muffins similar in size. And it’s easy and less of a mess.
Take any wrappers off the peanut butter cups, and gently push them into the muffins.
Place the muffin tin in a 350 degree oven (not 375 degrees), and bake for 15-18 minutes. The amount of time will depend on your oven so keep a close eye on them.
Who says gluten free muffins can’t be amazing! Enjoy!
Follow me on Instagram and use the tag #simplyjillicious if you make these peanut butter cup muffins! I’d love to see them!
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter here.
If you try these peanut butter cup muffins, or any of my recipes, please leave a review and star rating – thank you!
More dessert recipes:
Peanut Butter Cup Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized bowl and whisk unitl combined.
- Add in the maple syrup, eggs, vanilla, and peanut butter and mix with a wooden spoon until a batter is formed.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into the muffin liners filling them about 3/4 of the way full.
- Unwrap the peanut butter cups and genlty push one into the top of each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for 15-18 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan before eating.
Hungry for more? Click a link below see some of my favorite recipes!
Peanut Butter Snack Balls
Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
Healthy BOO-sicles – October treat
Almond Butter Cups
Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks
Fudgy Paleo Brownies
Paleo Pecan Cookies With Chocolate Chips
Strawberry Banana Valentine’s Smoothie
Low Carb Keto Chicken Salad – perfect for January whole 30
Slow Cooker Elderberry Syrup
Healthy Lemon Popsicles – march recipe
Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies