This paleo steak recipe is so easy to make and has only 7 ingredients! 5 if you don’t include the salt and pepper. 🙂 I cut the steak into little bite size cubes because they cook fast and are easy and fun for littles to eat.
I love marinating steak because the meat really soaks up the flavor well.
The main ingredient in this steak marinade is coconut aminos. It pairs really well with the flavor of the beef. I love it on steaks!
Looking for more main dishes? Check out this Paleo Pineapple Chicken!
Grilled steak is a great summer time meal. But because this paleo steak recipe is cut into cubes for perfect bite sized pieces, it’s best to cook it on the stove in a cast iron skillet, or stainless steel skillet.
This low carb paleo steak recipe is also gluten free, dairy free, and whole 30 approved. I like to serve my steak recipes with a side of sweet potatoes and sautéed asparagus.
For this paleo steak recipe, I used a ribeye steak. Flank steak, or any other cut can also be used and cooked for a shorter amount of time.
If you want to keep this paleo steak bite recipe even more simple, you can marinate the steak whole to avoid any chopping, and cook it over the grill or stove on high heat for a seared steak.
Paleo Steak Recipe – Ingredients
- 2 10 oz ribeye steaks
- Coconut aminos
- Lime juice
- Garlic or garlic powder
- Avocado oil
Paleo Steak Recipe – How To Make
First, prepare the marinade by adding the coconut aminos, lime juice, and garlic into a ziplock bag, or metal bowl. Stir to combine.
Next, chop the steak into bite sized 1 inch cubes and generously season with salt and black pepper. Then, place the cubed steak into the marinade. Move the steak around in the marinade until it’s well coated.
Marinate for up to 3 hours. The closer to 3 hours, the better but don’t marinate longer than 3 hours.
Once these healthy paleo steak bites are done marinating, heat up your skillet over medium heat with some avocado oil, butter, or ghee. Avoid using low cook point oils like olive oil.
Once the pan is heated, use tongs to move the steak from the marinade to the pan. Be careful not to over crowd the pan. You may need to cook the steak in two batches.
These gluten free steak bites will cook quickly! You only need to cook them for about 2 minutes on each side. You can cook these for a longer or shorter period of time depending on how you prefer your steak cooked.
Enjoy this chopped steak recipe!
Follow me on Instagram and use the tag #simplyjillicious if you make this paleo steak recipe! I’d love to see it!
And don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter here.
If you try this paleo steak bite recipe, or any of my recipes, please leave a review and star rating – thank you!
Paleo Steak Bite Recipe
- 2 10 oz ribeye steaks (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2/3 cup organic coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced (can sub 1 teaspoon garlic powder but fresh is best)
- sea salt
- Prepare the marinade by adding the coconut aminos, lime juice, and minced garlic into a ziplock bag, or metal bowl. Stir to combine.
- Chop the steak into bite sized cubes and generously season with salt and black pepper.
- Place the cubed steak into the marinade. Move the steak around in the marinade until it's well coated. Marinate for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- When the steak has finished marinating, add some avocado oil, butter, or ghee to your skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Once the pan is heated, use tongs to move the steak from the marinade to the pan. Be careful not to over crowd the pan. You may need to cook the steak in two batches.
- Cook the steak for about 2 minutes on each side, or cook to your preference of doneness.
- Serve hot.
Looking for another delicious paleo recipe? Check out some of my favorites!
Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
Paleo/GF Banana Bread Cookies
Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks
Chocolate Pomegranate Almond Clusters
Paleo Whoopie Pies
Fudgy Paleo Brownies
Paleo Crinkle Cookies
Paleo Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Low Carb Blueberry Chicken Salad
Slow Cooker Elderberry Syrup